The title should say it all. These were so ridiculous, so decadent, that frankly I don’t know why I didn’t make these sooner.
It started out as a simple peanut butter cookie recipe that I got from Parents magazine a few years ago. It’s got to be the easiest, most kid-friendly cookie recipe imaginable.
And then I added Nutella to it, and my mind was blown.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup Nutella
1 cup sugar, plus 1/3 cup
Here’s what you’ll do:
*Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit (just in case any of you crazy Celsius people are out there)
1) Pour one cup of sugar into a medium-sized bowl. Pour the remainder onto a small plate.
2) Add the peanut butter and Nutella
3) Add one egg
4) Mix it together, until it looks like this:
5) Scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture and gently roll them in the extra sugar until you make a ball. Note – this will be extremely sticky!
6) Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
7) Take a fork and dip it into the extra sugar. One at a time, press it onto the cookie balls – first in one direction, then in another. You’ll probably need to re-dip the fork after each cookie.
8) Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on the bottom and gooey.
9) Let stand for five minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool (or before transferring directly into your mouth)
This is all that I have left, because I stupidly forgot to take a picture yesterday after I baked them. I’m lucky that I even had these!
Let know if you try it!